Siris KunwarCommunications Director
Areas of expertise
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Contract and Grants negotiation
- Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) Australia
- Master of Commerce, The University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Economics (Economics Major), Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics (Marketing Minor), Macquarie University
Throughout his 10 years plus years working in corporate finance and government management, Siris has established his unique brand of financial analysis and stakeholder engagement.
Siris has a storied history in both the corporate finance world and working on large public sector initiatives. Over the years he has successfully leveraged his keen ability to satisfying the communication needs of one of Australia’s premier superannuation and investment company into negotiating multi-million dollar contracts on behalf of the Australian Federal Government with multiple multinational NGOs.
Much like the dichotomy of his work life, Siris likes to balance his keen interest in media and technology with engaging in the arts, music and history.