Shing LauCo-Founder, Chief Technology Officer
Areas of expertise
- Large enterprise architecture implementations within Government, Retail and Utilities industries.
- Big Data Analytics
- Cloud based architectures & implementation
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehouses
- Microsoft Partner Technology Solutions Professional
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert – Data Management and Analytics
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – SQL Server 2012 / 2014
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Business Intelligence Developer
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist – Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert – Business Intelligence
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Framework – Australia
- Bachelor of Science (Software Engineering) – Swinburne University of Technology – Australia
- Bachelor of Multimedia (Games & Interactivity) – Swinburne University of Technology – Australia
- Ernst & Young (Australia) – Consulting Manager & Vendor Alliances
- Retail DnA – Lead Developer & Sales
- Department of Defence – Technical Lead & Solution Architect
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club – Technical Advisor
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) – Technical Lead & Solution Architect
- Department of Family and Community Services (NSW) – Technical Lead & Solution Architect
- Dairy Australia – Technical Lead
- BreastScreen Victoria – Technical Lead
- GPT Group – Technical Lead
- Major Supermarket Retailer – Technical Architect
- Energy Australia – Technical Lead & Retail Data Warehousing Expert
- JB Hi-Fi – Performance Enhancement Consultant
- World Vision Australia – Data Warehouse Consultant
- Centrelink (Department of Human Services) – Data Warehouse Developer
With over 8 years’ experience working as an IT professional in primarily management positions spanning across both government and the private sector, Shing has the ability to work with clients and businesses to convert their vision into an innovative solution which helps them achieve their goals.
Shing has worked with many large corporations within different industries such as government, retail, banking and utilities which provides him with a wealth of knowledge in regards to policies and a inner workings of different business models for each industry. He has implemented big data platforms and large enterprise architectures which allowed businesses to progress to the next level of data usage and analysis.
Other than being the swiss knife of consulting and technical know-how, Shing enjoys spending time with his family and travelling. He keeps his mind sharp by building large Lego projects & jigsaw puzzles in his spare time.