Sasha DordevicOperations Director & Chief Financial Officer
Areas of expertise
- Audit and corporate governance
- Financial statements and project management
- Australian Commonwealth legal frameworks, legislation, and legislative instruments.
- Financial accounting and management.
- Financial Management systems tender evaluations
- Qualified Tax Agent
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting – University of Canberra – Australia
- Advanced Associate Diploma of Business (Accounting) – Canberra Institute of Technology – Australia
With over 18 years’ experience working across many areas in the financial and corporate divisions in large Australian Government agencies/departments, Sasha has demonstrated his strong skills in financial management and best in class corporate governance practices. His work requires him to provide strategic financial advice and assurances of financial well being to allow better decision making and management of resources. This includes assuring over $100 billion per year in Government funding as part of the Federal Budget process to now managing the much publicised transition of existing National Disability service providers to the National Disability Insurance Agency.
Sasha also championed and spearheaded the development and implementation of a new major Financial Management Information System a major Government Department, demonstrating his ability to influence key stakeholders and manage large implementation and change management projects.
Over the years, Sasha’s growing interest in distributed ledger technology led him to the first mass adoption of such technology in the form of crypto currencies. Today, as a hobby he invests in a number of crypto currencies and projects that have strong fundamentals, vision, and team.